1. Creating dimension hierarchies in OLAP Services
Creating a dimension hierarchy in OLAP Services is done by importing the
underlying relational table for that dimension.
Has anyone come across a third-party (or Microsoft) product for
creating/maintaining a hierarchy where there is no data (e.g. in preparation
for inputting budget data)? I have achieved the desired result using Excel
and creating columns with parent-child relationships, but it's clumsy.
2. Allow user to use Ent Mgr on a single database on the server
3. Specifying An Analysis Services Database?
4. Creating a Stored Procedure to Update a table
5. Analysis Services. SQL Server 2000 Analysis Services
6. CASE Statement in Sybase XI
7. Analysis Services, Dimension Member ordering, Calculated Members
8. GET DATA FROM GRID ( BROWSE)
9. A question about virtual dimension in MS SQL Server2000 Analysis Service
10. Sql Server 2000 Analysis Services - Not able to process a dimension
11. Dimension Ordinal in Analysis Services?
12. Analysis services - adding information columns to a dimension
13. Memory Error processing large dimension - Analysis Services 2000 Standard Edition