1. JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS
JOB TITLE: Senior Programmer DataWareHousing
WORK LOCATION: Rockville or Frederick, Maryland
START DATE: ASAP
TRAVEL: WHERE: % OF TIME:
Near a DBA has to have experience with either Oracle 7 or 8
Design and architect an Oracle Dbase for the DataWarehouse group.
Heavy SQL tuning but not Dbase tuning. Needs to know database indexing
versus non indexing; architect data structures; familiar with I/O
constraints; Star Schemas; map Indexing; needs to know indexing versus
Need to understand the buiness/industry and the DataBase. Will look at
somebody whos been working with Oracle for 2 to 3 years, but not someone
that that has been coding in Forms.
DataWarehouse members; claims; providers; authorizations, payments, etc.
all maintained in these DataBases. They are massive in size.
Sun boxes; Unix platform;
Core hours are 9 to 4. If someone wants to leave at 4, they need to be in
at 8, and inversely, if they are in at 9, theyll leave at 5.
2. ?Looking for remote Oracle DBA services?
3. JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. How to split a large database into several sections?
6. Can VB do this application, or is other package better?
7. How to check for job execution status within DTS package
8. Date - Month ordering question
9. Job Status for scheduled job
10. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs And More Jobs!!!
11. Problem: Start Different Job Within Job
12. Job Start within another Job
13. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs And More Jobs!!!