help to learn SQL 7

Post by carl » Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

You Know the web sites where I can upload file .mdb to learn like work SQL,
quary,index,relations, etc...
Would to  God with query in Asp and Php for integration on the web.....

thank you
and sorry for my English

help to learn SQL 7

Post by Edwin La » Sun, 06 Aug 2000 04:00:00

SQL 7 do not use .mdb files.

Perhaps, what you could do is to go to Microsoft web site or your local
Microsoft office and order the
120 days trial version of SQL 7 which you could install on your system to
experiment
first hand the workings of it.

Your local Microsoft office require that you pay for packaging and shipping.

Edwin

--
http://www.batchimage.com Your source for Batch Image Processing
Applications