1. Michael MacGregor or someone Help Please
Here is the statement that you created for me on Friday along with my
update statement. When I run it, it hits the table and removes the prior
record but does not update the new one. What am I doing wrong. This if
very different then Access.
VARCHAR(2)), 1)) +
WHERE CRPDTA.F4072.[ADLITM]='201-263' And CRPDTA.F4072.[ADAN8]=13390
2. Change MS Access database password through ADO (how?)
3. FAQs (bulk load) to email@example.com
4. Multiple inserts w/OLEDB w/Transactions
6. Locale support is now on by default
8. For Michael from MS (re: sp_xml_preparedocument)
9. XML Training from Michael Floyd
10. Question for Michael Hotek ...
11. Michael The Microsoft guy? Help
12. All Michael Gernaey Questions NeverMind I fixed it