How to identify frequently used tables

Post by aren » Fri, 14 Sep 2001 00:23:31

How would I identify the most frequently used tables in a DB.  Say the
20 most frequently used.  Thanks for your help.  Using SQL Server 7.

1. Identifying of a row in a table using trigger

Inside the trigger, you will have access to two virtual tables
'inserted' & 'deleted'. For an insert, all the inserted rows will
be in the inserted table, for a delete, all the deleted rows will
be in the deleted table and for an update, the rows with the older
(before update) values are in the deleted and the rows with the
newer (after update) values are in the inserted tables.

To find out the rows affected, depending on your requirements, you
may want to join with the inserted or deleted table in the trigger
code. Refer to SQL Server Books Online for more details.

--
- Anith
(Please respond only to newsgroups)

2. How much should a junior Sybase developer /DBA be on

3. Using frequently updated BLOBS

4. Urgent: Formating text.

5. Frequently Used Procedures

6. Help please! Problem connecting to JDBC:ODBC:CafeJolt

7. FW: What tables the database access most frequently

8. HELP Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. What tables the database access most frequently

10. frequently deleted table

11. Identifying an Identifying Relationship

12. how can I identify never used indices?

13. Using LIKE to identify invalid email addresses