System Tables relationship diagrams, MS SQL 2000

System Tables relationship diagrams, MS SQL 2000

Post by Stev » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:50:57

In MSSQL 6.5 there were diagrams of the relationships
between the 'sys...' system tables, I cant seem to find
ones for MSSQL 2000 in the online help.

Anyone know where it is hidden, if any?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Post by Dejan Sark » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:16:28

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/systables.asp

--
Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
FAQ from Neil & others at: http://www.sqlserverfaq.com

Quote:> In MSSQL 6.5 there were diagrams of the relationships
> between the 'sys...' system tables, I cant seem to find
> ones for MSSQL 2000 in the online help.

> Anyone know where it is hidden, if any?

> Thanks in advance

> Steve

System Tables relationship diagrams, MS SQL 2000

Post by Steven Hennin » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:05:32

Thanks Dejan

> http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/systables.asp

> --
> Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
> FAQ from Neil & others at: http://www.sqlserverfaq.com
> Please reply only to the newsgroups.
> PASS - the definitive, global community
> for SQL Server professionals - http://www.sqlpass.org

> > In MSSQL 6.5 there were diagrams of the relationships
> > between the 'sys...' system tables, I cant seem to find
> > ones for MSSQL 2000 in the online help.

> > Anyone know where it is hidden, if any?

> > Thanks in advance

> > Steve

System Tables relationship diagrams, MS SQL 2000

Post by Jacco Schalkwij » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:59:13

Also
http://www.dbmaint.com/download/info_schema/information_schema_views_...
for a database diagram of the information schema, which I personally prefer
using instead of the system tables when possible.

--
Jacco Schalkwijk MCDBA, MCSD, MCSE
Database Administrator