1. SQL Server 2000 B2 and Access 2000 project distribution problems
(Sorry for the cross-post, but I'm getting kind of desparate on this one).
I have this Access 2000 project, based on a SQL 2000 Beta 2 database.
The problem I have is related to the stored procedures in the SQL 2000
When I try to run the Access project from another computer than from my
development workstation or development server, the stored procedures are
'renamed'. The suffix ';1' is added.
e.g. sp_MyStoredProc becomes sp_MyStoredProc;1
I put 'renamed' between quotes because they are not really renamed, on the
server their names don't change! Has anyone seen this behaviour? Solutions
Development domain is on a W2K Adv. Server, production domain is a NT 4
domain. One way trust relationship between NT4 domain and W2K (W2K trusts
Workstations are mixed NT 4 SP 4 and W2K.
I don't think permissions are the issue, because this only happens with
SP's, not with views, tables or diagrams. Users (and certainly I) have
More details about what I have tried so far:
- Tried to log on with my account on the production domain (I'm dbo, other
- Added the workstations to the development domain, logged on with my
account in the development domain.
- Copied the .adp locally instead of from a network drive.
... and almost any combination of the above.
Obvious differences between my development environment and the production
- No SQL Server 2000 EM installed
- No MS Dev tools installed
Global Communication N.V.
Please reply to the newsgroup.
And remember: Bugs come in through Windows.
2. btsearch and btrieve 5.10a
3. Upsizing Access 2000 -> SQL 2000 B2 fails
4. Do you have any Idea about this error message!
5. Can not create view with access 2000 ADP to SQL 2000
6. form as my main
7. Database diagram wont work via MSDE and Access 2000 project
8. mssql7 connect to Oracle8i
9. Access 2000 project with SQL Server 2000 Connection
10. Using ACCESS 2000 to create SQL Server view and Store Procedures
11. Creating an ADP from Access 2000 with SQL 2000
12. Refresh Views from Access 2000 project (adp)
13. Can't create or modify SQL Server objects with Access 2000