Extended Stored Procedures

Post by Flaris Felle » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I need to develop a extended stored procedure for MS Sql Server 6.5.

Where can I find the libraries and include files to create this procedure?

                                    Best regards,
                                    Flaris Feller.

Post by Michael Hote » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

http://www.mssqlserver.com/faq/general-xpexamples.asp
http://www.mssqlserver.com/faq/general-xpproglanguage.asp

--

Mike
New product reviews: http://www.mssqlserver.com/products

1. Stored Procedures vs Extended Stored Procedures

In MSDN,   it says that there is a "Performance advantage" using extended
stored procedures.  Has anyone used an extended stored procedure?  If so,
what is the real advantages for using them instead of a normal Stored
procedure?

(I know that you can create extended stored procedures in C, but are there
any other advantages?)

Any help would be appreciated.

John Regnier

2. New User

3. Calling extended stored procedure from stored procedure

4. encrypt code

5. output parameters stored procedures / extended stored procedures

6. database connections.... Please Help....

7. Calling stored proc from extended stored procedure

8. Need help updating SQL Server ODBC driver

9. Extended stored procedures and Active X Exe

10. Extended Stored Procedures

11. Creation of extended stored procedures - versioning info

12. Creating and using extended stored procedures - help please

13. Extended Stored procedures - quick question