someone was trying to get into my computer

someone was trying to get into my computer

Post by natl » Fri, 04 Apr 2003 14:20:00

i found this message on my computer . it was on screen
saver and suddently this blue screen came on that is
saying that somone is using your computer,it asks you to
cancel and when you cancel the computer freezes. thanks
in advance for the support

someone was trying to get into my computer

Post by SQL Server Development Team [MSFT » Wed, 09 Apr 2003 02:28:26

This is a SQL Server newsgroup and this doesn't look like it's got anything
to do with SQL Server. You might have more luck asking in a newsgroup
focused on whichever operating system you're running.

Good luck!
Stephen Dybing

Quote:> i found this message on my computer . it was on screen