Here: FAQ, discussion list, online articles, online books...

Here: FAQ, discussion list, online articles, online books...

Post by Stephen Wynko » Wed, 10 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi Everyone!

- Microsoft SQL Server HOME
        Featuring complete online books for review.
        (including Que's "Special Edition Using SQL Server 6.5
        Second Edition" by agreement with Que)
        http://www.swynk.com/sql.asp

- Library -- the library is OPEN!
        http://www.swynk.com/reading.asp
        Currently online:
                - SE Using SQL Server 6.5 2nd Edition
                - SE Using SMS 1.2
                - Running a Perfect Web Site 2nd Edition
                - The BackOffice Intranet Kit

- SQL Server FAQ:
        http://www.swynk.com/mssqlfaq.asp

- SQL Server WorldWide User's Group:
        http://www.swynk.com/sswug
        Includes consultants listing (add your name free!)
        and user's group signup/charter/bylaws.

- SQL Server links, articles, online chapters, etc.:
        http://www.swynk.com

- SQL Server discussion list:
        http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp

- NEW: OLE DB discussion list
        http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp

- Microsoft SMS Discussion list
        http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp

- Microsoft Exchange Discussion list
        http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp

The site also includes many different "lessons learned" articles,
talking about real-life experiences working with SQL server in their
entirety.

*If you have a link to add or suggest, please email me and let me
know.

Suggestions, comments always welcome.
SW

http://www.swynk.com, Maintainer, SQL Server FAQ
Books and online references available at the web site
Author, "Special Edition Using SQL Server 6.5 Second Edition"
Member, SQL Server WorldWide User's Group (www.swynk.com/sswug)

Post by L.Bren.. » Thu, 11 Sep 1997 04:00:00

> Hi Everyone!

> - Microsoft SQL Server HOME
>    Featuring complete online books for review.
>    (including Que's "Special Edition Using SQL Server 6.5
>    Second Edition" by agreement with Que)
>    http://www.swynk.com/sql.asp

  ah.. but does it explain SQLmail and Exchange client?
  No... I thought not!

> - Library -- the library is OPEN!
>    http://www.swynk.com/reading.asp
>    Currently online:
>            - SE Using SQL Server 6.5 2nd Edition
>            - SE Using SMS 1.2
>            - Running a Perfect Web Site 2nd Edition
>            - The BackOffice Intranet Kit

> - SQL Server FAQ:
>    http://www.swynk.com/mssqlfaq.asp

> - SQL Server WorldWide User's Group:
>    http://www.swynk.com/sswug
>    Includes consultants listing (add your name free!)
>    and user's group signup/charter/bylaws.

> - SQL Server links, articles, online chapters, etc.:
>    http://www.swynk.com

> - SQL Server discussion list:
>    http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp

> - NEW: OLE DB discussion list
>    http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp

> - Microsoft SMS Discussion list
>    http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp

> - Microsoft Exchange Discussion list
>    http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp

> The site also includes many different "lessons learned" articles,
> talking about real-life experiences working with SQL server in their
> entirety.

> *If you have a link to add or suggest, please email me and let me
> know.

> Suggestions, comments always welcome.
> SW

> http://www.swynk.com, Maintainer, SQL Server FAQ
> Books and online references available at the web site
> Author, "Special Edition Using SQL Server 6.5 Second Edition"
> Member, SQL Server WorldWide User's Group

(www.swynk.com/sswug)

1. SQL discussion list and FAQ, SMS discussion list, online articles, online books (free)

Hi Everyone!

- SQL Server discussion list:
    http://www.swynk.com/maillist.asp
- OLE DB discussion list
[...]

2. How do I create a checkbox using OPAL?

3. GRRR!! Import woes with Oracle 8.1.6 and Solaris 8

4. SQL Srvr FAQ, discussion list, SMS discussion list, online books (all free)

5. US-CA-SF-South Bay PA,Informix 4GL- SQL - Application Development

6. Problem with -208 in DOS.

7. Here: online books, SQL FAQ, discussion lists, articles (free)

8. FAQ, Discussion List, Online articles, books here

9. SQL Books online, faq, list server, online discussions, FREE

10. Here: SQL Server FAQ, SQL List Server (discussion list) and online books

11. FAQ, online articles, discussion list