Message Board

Post by Matthew Roger » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I'm going to be setting up a message board that will post it's information
to an SQL database.  Everything will be built on the fly.  My question is
though, how do I set up message threads?  For example, when someone posts a
reply, I want to add a link to the reply in the original message.  If
someone posts a reply to a reply, I want the link to show in both the
replied-to message and original message.  For example: