Rolemembers

Post by Torbj?rn Gustafsso » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi!

I'd like to get a memberlist from a userdefined databaserole!
That list shall include specific domain username and not only the NT group!

Similar function is sp_who to see connected users!

I'm using NT-authentication with NT grouplogins!

Suggestions?

Regards
Tobbe Gustafsson

Rolemembers

Post by Carlos Eduardo Roja » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Use the sp_helprolemember system stored procedure, and pass the role name as
a parameter. i.e.:
sp_helprolemember 'db_owner'
--
Hope this helps,,
Carlos Eduardo Rojas

Quote:> Hi!

> I'd like to get a memberlist from a userdefined databaserole!
> That list shall include specific domain username and not only the NT
group!

> Similar function is sp_who to see connected users!

> I'm using NT-authentication with NT grouplogins!

> Suggestions?

> Regards
> Tobbe Gustafsson

Rolemembers

Post by Tobbe Gustafsso » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi!

Thank's for your reply, but it dosen't helped me!

I just got the groupusername!

* Sent from Devdex.com http://www.devdex.com The Web Developers Index *
The world's largest index site for web developers.

Rolemembers

Post by Shau » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Check sp_helprolemember

Shaun

Quote:> Hi!