About SQL server 6.5 Problem

Post by Dann » Tue, 04 May 1999 04:00:00

Recently, we found that our SQL server has the following error messages
:

Error : 1608, Severity: 21, State: 2
A network error was encountered while sending results to the front end.
Check the SQL Server errorlog for more information.

Error : 17824, Severity: 10, State: 0
Unable to write to ListenOn connection '\\.\pipe\sql\query', loginname
'sqlserveruser', hostname ''.
OS Error : 232, The pipe is being closed.

We have no idea how to fix this problem. Any suggestions about this
error messages ? Thank you very much.

Danny

1. SQL Server 6.5 Problem

I currently have Windows NT 4.0 Workstation installed on a stand-alone
system configured as a Workgroup. (No network card installed either). When
I open SQL Enterprise Manager and try to regrister a Server, an error
occurs: Unable to Connect to Server. SQL Server is unavailable or does not
exist. Is there a solution so I can register a Server ??????

2. US-MN INFORMIX/RDBMS Expertise Needed

3. Help with MS SQL Server 6.5 Problem

4. Design for a Railway reservation system

5. SQL Server 6.5 problems using WHERE CURRENT OF CURSOR

6. Oracle 8.1.6 Linux SuSE 73

7. VB6/ADO/SQL Server 6.5 problem with DISTINCT?

8. DATABASE ON WEB SERVER

9. HELP - URGENT - SQL Server 6.5 Problem - Connections Over 100 Users

10. Upsized Access95 to SQL Server 6.5 problems

11. Error 3167: Record is deleted - Access 95 and SQL Server 6.5 problem

12. SQL Server 6.5 Problems running 6.0 code

13. NT 4.0 and MS-SQL Server 6.5 - Problem ?