mssql data types vs JAVA data types

Post by sapst.. » Fri, 12 May 2000 04:00:00

   We are calling a storedprocedure from a java service with five
parameters. Four java fields are char and one field is double integer.
What data type should we use in the  MSSQL table for this column?

Also is there any cross reference for data type compatibility between
mssql and java.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
steve

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. mssql data types vs JAVA data types

We are calling a storedprocedure from a java service with five
parameters. Four java fields are char and one field is double integer.
What data type should we use in the  MSSQL table for this column?

Also is there any cross reference for data type compatibility between
mssql and java.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
steve

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. SQL70 to SQL6.5 Script Incompatabilities

3. How to map Oracle data types to java data types

4. OLE DB strange behaviour with index fields

5. sql data type vs vb data type

6. help Dblib with Broland c++ 4.0

7. Data Transfer from Long data type to SQL Server Text data type column

8. cascading triggers

9. Mapping ADO data types with C++ data types

10. Mapping SQL Server Data Types and ADO Data Type Enums

11. Disallowed implicit conversion from data type nvarchar to data type money

12. Data type conversion error when saving numeric data types

13. SQL timestamp data type - correspondency with c++ data type