OLE DB for Data Mining

Post by Paul Quennevill » Thu, 05 Apr 2001 07:15:50

Information about our development for the Data Mining SDK can be found at;

http://www.angoss.com/ProdServ/DevelopmentTools/SDKforSQL/SDKforSQL.html

You can also download the OLE DB for DM Sample Provider as well as a few
OLE DB DM consumer controls (Tree viewer, Cluster viewer and Lift chart).

http://www.microsoft.com/data/oledb/DMResKit.htm.

Paul Quenneville
ANGOSS Software Corporation
www.angoss.com

1. OLE DB for Data Mining Sample Provider Help

You could download DMSample appl from http://groups.msn.com/AnalysisServicesDataMining.
The DMSample app is a VB program (available as source code) that allows you to create
OLEDB DM commands (CREATE/INSERT/SELECT and etc) and send them to the Analysis
server, and display the result of execution. For the detail of the syntax, please look at the OLEDB DM spec
(http://www.microsoft.com/data/oledb/dm.htm).

I also suggest to visit the FAQ page (http://groups.msn.com/AnalysisServicesDataMining/faq.msnw)
for many other useful info.

--
Peter Kim
Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only.

2. Why disconnect recordset for UpdateBatch?

3. OLE DB for Data Mining Sample Provider

4. Passing value beetween SP

5. OLE DB FOR DATA MINING SAMPLE PROVIDER

6. Newbie question about REFCURSOR Bind Variables

7. Sorting ip addresses

8. OLE DB for Data Mining Sample Provider

9. Sample from send-stone in OLE DB for Data Mining Resource Kit

10. OLE DB for Data Mining Sample Provider

11. Where can I find OLE DB for Data Mining Consumer Controls?