Need referrals for Business Set Ups

Post by Angi » Tue, 25 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Good afternoon,
I am looking for a company that will set up the whole data/ warehouse/
inventory system for a company. Mainly retail businesses.
Does anyone have a good referral that I can reach online and read what the
services are about?
In the South Florida area if possible.

Thank you!
Angela

Need referrals for Business Set Ups

Post by Venkatesh Dahal » Tue, 25 Apr 2000 04:00:00

 Visit -

www.navsystems.com

They specialize in  Business Intelligence - DW and OLAP

Quote:> Good afternoon,
> I am looking for a company that will set up the whole data/ warehouse/
> inventory system for a company. Mainly retail businesses.
> Does anyone have a good referral that I can reach online and read what the
> services are about?
> In the South Florida area if possible.

> Thank you!
> Angela

1. Multi-Protocol Set Ups

Greetings!

Our system administrator came to us today...we currently have a dozen or so
Oracle applications running on servers, connecting to Oracle 7.x databases
using SQL*Net V2 and TCP/IP.  A group at the site has purchased a third
party package that requires the use of SPX/IPX instead.  Reading the
SQL*Net Administrator's guide, I see that this is possible, but it refers
me to another manual (the multi-protocol administration guide) which I
cannot seem to find.  (BIG surprise)  Can anyone give me a synopsis of what
has to be done to set this up?  From the diagram, it looks like we need two
additional machines --- one to act as a "translator" (so that only one
protocol is heading toward the database server) and one for the additional
protocol.  Is this true?

Any info is appreciated.
Thanks...

--
-- Louise

Louise J Weiler
Ballston Lake, NY

2. moving my DB from one server to another... how?

3. Informix Referrals Needed For Virginia/Maryland

4. FRM-99999 using Developer Server

5. FREE BUSINESS FREE BUSINESS FREE BUSINESS

6. Sql count & where problem

7. MD-Indian Head-260482--Business Analyst-Business Objects-ORACLE-Business Analyst/programmer

8. tree -> table

9. Looking for business partners to set up a company--Shanghai

10. Defining dynamic sets of business rules