Trying to uninstall SQL 6.5 completely

Post by Richard Waymir » Sun, 25 Jan 1998 04:00:00

If you are not the administrator, you won't be able to delete that key in
the registry.  If you are an administrator, with regedt32.exe highlight that
key (HKLM/Software/Microsoft/MSSQLServer) and then select Security ->
Permissions from the menu, grant yourself full control over the key (and
check the box to cascade it to sub-keys), and then delete it.

--
Richard Waymire, MCT, MCSE, MCSD, MVP (SQLServer)
Principal Engineer, ARIS Corp.