Installing Replication in 6.5/Re-installing /Machine Name Change

Installing Replication in 6.5/Re-installing /Machine Name Change

Post by Mark » Tue, 17 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Good Day. I'm installing Replication in a 6.5 environment and get an error
that reads:

I've tried "sp_dropserver" and then "sp_addserver P233, local" where P233 is
the server name, but still have the same problem. The thing is, I had
replication working on this box, changed machine names (in the replication)
and now the I can't get them talking again.

Look forward to any assistance.

Thanks!