directing DTC trace to DTC console ?

Post by chris_to.. » Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I have the DTC trace working in SQL profiler but have yet to figure out
how to get the trace to display in the DTC trace notebook tab. Do you
need to run t-sql to create the trace or something ?
thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Does SQL 7 DTC work with MTS 2.0 DTC

My computers are

NT Server 4.0 Chinese Edition + SP3 + MTS 2.0
NT Server 4.0 Enterprise + SP4 + MSCS 1.0 + SQL 7.0 Beta 3
NT Server 4.0 English Edition(code page changed to TChinese) + SP4 + SQL 6.5

When components requiring a transaction in MTS  connect to SQL 7 Beta3, the
error code will appear

"Failed to enlist in DTC: SQL state S1010, native error 0, error message
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Function sequence error."

But if i change to use SQL 6.5. It works. If i set the components not
support transaction, and connect to SQL 7, it works.
Is there something wrong with DTC?
Thank you

2. Multiple calcs running out of memory

3. DTC: which one is valid DTC?

4. Manually create a results set?

5. MS DTC Administrative Console

6. CO; Boulder/Longmont; Senior Software Engineer; Oracle & Applicatiuons Development

7. DTC Tracing

8. Using classes in other programs

9. URGENT_ MTS' DTC Trace

10. URGENT: MTS' DTC Trace Log

11. How can I monitor DTC transaction in MS DTC Administrative Console?

12. DTC ( Data Transfer) Problems

13. distributed transaction error-DTC