Error transferring a Database. Help requested !

Error transferring a Database. Help requested !

Post by John E. Crous » Mon, 29 Jan 2001 05:11:06

I am an extreme SQL newbie. Anyways, I am trying to transfer a database from
one server to another. One of the views doesn't transfer and gives me an
error. Something about a query? Sorry, the error is at work. Any ideas what
may be going on. Everything else seems to come across alright

Error transferring a Database. Help requested !

Post by BP Margoli » Mon, 29 Jan 2001 06:04:07

John,

Please do not post the same question independently to multiple newsgroups.

Please see my reply in .datawarehouse

BP Margolin
Please reply only to the newsgroups.

Quote:> I am an extreme SQL newbie. Anyways, I am trying to transfer a database
from
> one server to another. One of the views doesn't transfer and gives me an
> error. Something about a query? Sorry, the error is at work. Any ideas
what
> may be going on. Everything else seems to come across alright

1. Error transferring a Database. Help requested !

I am an extreme SQL newbie. Anyways, I am trying to transfer a database from
one server to another. One of the views doesn't transfer and gives me an
error. Something about a query? Sorry, the error is at work. Any ideas what
may be going on. Everything else seems to come across alright.

Thx.,
J.C.

2. SetData() & Insert() results in DB_E_ERRORSOCCURRED

3. disabling identity column

4. Please help: Error 1105 while trying to transfer database

5. Move records selected from a Query.

6. Help Please: Database to Database Transfer

7. dbase iv to paradox 7

8. object transfer transferred only some records, with no error msg

9. Question: "strange" DTS data transfer request

10. Transfer Database doesn't transfer stored procedure and triggers

11. Urgent VFP file-transfer utility request

12. 3.5 Error Message, help requested