Store image by using image datatype in SQL 7.0

Store image by using image datatype in SQL 7.0

Post by CY » Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:24:30

Hi all,

     I have read the mail which the subject is HOW TO USE THE BINARY OR THE IMAGE
DATATYPE. I find the method which is provided by Neil Pike. Unfortunately I have
problems in getting the image from table. How can I get the image size or file
length in the table. I have used "GETCHUNK" method but I cannot locate the image
in the table.

Please help me to solve this problem

Regards,
CY

Store image by using image datatype in SQL 7.0

Post by CY » Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:52:20

Hi all,

     Thank you very much! I got the result.

Cheers,