MCDBA, MCSD, MCSE, MCT, SQL Server MVP
Practice Leader, Data Management
CIBER, Washington, DC
1. Converting full database back-ups to Flat Files
We are an NT shop currently supporting SQL Server 6.5. We have a
requirement to copy the one of the daily backups of our production
server database on tape on a weekly basis. The constraint is that the
database (.DAT) backup file MUST be converted into a FLAT file before
it can be copied on the tape. Is there any SQL Server or non-SQL Server
utility which will accomplish this please. (BCP is not being considered
as a possible solution here as it exports only individual tables of the
database in character format).
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Sent via Deja.com
2. Error: 3910
3. Hot Back-ups from Raw File Systems
5. File extension on saving a file in .NET
7. Backup file file extensions
8. computer assisted matrix design for aluminium profiles
9. Find out file extension from file name.
10. How to convert .exe files back to prg source .code files
11. bringing portal data back into related file to create a flat file
12. ftp for UPS Online file from SCO/Unix