BCP IN - help with Date import please.

Post by Blak » Fri, 26 Mar 1999 04:00:00

We're trying to import a text file with a date in it that's in the
format YYYYMMDD, but we can't seem to get BCP to insert it into a date
field properly.  I've looked at using format files for BCP, but still
haven't been able to get it working.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Any help will be
appeciated.

-Blake

BCP IN - help with Date import please.

Enclose date in quotes...