xp_regread?

Post by Frances Corazz » Tue, 15 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi..
Does anyone know where to find documentation for this extended stored proc?
I'm unable to find any info on it in the MSSQL 6.5 books online or the MS
knowledgebase.

Frances

xp_regread?

Post by Tibor Karasz » Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Frances,

It is not documented, hence used at own risk. Trace EM (with SQLTrace), and
you'll find out the basics for how to call it. Use EM to display a dialog
which requires reg-reading (like startup parameters).

--
Tibor Karaszi
MCSE, MCSD, MCT, SQL Server MVP

Quote:> Hi..