Can you pass a where with multiple statements without a variable for each where statement

Can you pass a where with multiple statements without a variable for each where statement

Post by BPMargoli » Fri, 12 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Gary:

      I have been trying to write a series of stored procedures which trigger and pass each stored procedure values to complete my select statements.
  My First Stored procedure is a query definition in multiple fields.

  CREATE PROCEDURE sp_Get_alloc_param AS

  FROM Allocation_rules

  Now I tried to create sp_get_alloc_details that issues

  CREATE PROCEDURE sp_get_alloc_details

  AS

  SELECT style, Color,  from sodetail

  --***This does not work , how can make this work .