Merge Replication - Jet Database Subscription

Merge Replication - Jet Database Subscription

Post by Josep » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:06:24

Hi, I am having problem with merge replication between SQL and Acess.  The
merge agent is getting this error "Cannot start your application. The
workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another
user."

Thanks!

1. no data to be merged problem with Jet/SQLServer merge subscription

Hi,

I have a visual basic application using the merge control to do an
anonymous merge replication between msjet40 and sqlserver. It works fine
on my local network but when I try to run it over the internet , the
proram runs fine but tells me there is "no data to be merged" -
therefore I never even get the initial snapshot.

I have it set to use ftp , set the distributor to use a public share,
etc and have applied Svc Pack 2.

I am guessing it is a permission issue but I no clue what.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rick Turbeville

2. stop and start SQL server

3. Merge Replication to Jet 4 Database

4. Merchant System running on Microsoft Internet Information Service

5. Subscription expired merge replication

6. Info on AREV

7. Setting up Merge Replication with Push and Pull subscriptions

8. Repeat Last Entry?

9. Merge-Replication - Subscription not valid

10. Merge replication - pull subscription

11. Merge Replication Pull Subscription

12. Missing Subscription in Filterd Merge replication

13. Merge replication: The subscription to the publication is invalid