NT internal error after master log file moved

NT internal error after master log file moved

Post by Henry Li » Wed, 04 Apr 2001 23:28:42

Hi,

I went server start up parameter changing mastlog file to a diff location. I
copied master log file to that location.
I could start service anymore. It says an internal NT error.

Please help

Thanks,

Henry

NT internal error after master log file moved

Post by Tibor Karasz » Thu, 05 Apr 2001 17:44:56

I posted a reply to this in .setup. Please don't multipost.

--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
FAQ from Neil at: http://www.sqlserverfaq.com

Quote:> Hi,