SQL Server and Data Warehouse tools

Post by Hil » Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:22:04

We are building our datawarehouse on  SQL 7 and want to hear others
experiences with tools for data queries.

So far we have looked at Business Objects and Webfocus.
We are also investigating Brio.

What experieces have you had with these products (especially in
Israel)

TIA

Hilary Hurwitz

1. MD-Annapolis Junction-240349--Data Warehousing-ORACLE-SQL-PL/SQL-Data Modeling-Data Warehouse Analysts

=
Company    : CareerMagic
Website    : http://www.careermagic.com
Job Title  : Data Warehouse Analysts
Location   : Annapolis Junction, MD
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================

Must have 1-3 yrs proven experience designing and implementing enterprise data
warehouses and subject area/departmental data marts. Knowledge of current
approaches, technologies, tools and hardware/netwokr capabilities of
large-scale data warehouse environmnets. Skills/Tools: Oracle & Oracle tools,
performance tuning, SQL, PL/SQL, ability to create data models. Strong
analytical skills and ability to work effectively in team environment with
aggressive delivery timetables.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Data Warehousing
* ORACLE
* SQL
* PL/SQL
* Data Modeling
=
To apply to this position connect to www.CAREERMAGIC.com and confidentially
submit your resume and profile.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : _S9M0QMZMP-Analyst
HR

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com

2. oracle fail safe 2.0.5 clustering problem on NT

3. 24426-IL-CHICAGO-ORACLE-SYBASE-Prism Warehouse Manager Tools-Data Warehouse Developers/Architects/Modelers

4. 19759-NC-CHARLOTTE-EDI-Windows NT-COBOL-ORACLE-SR. Programmer/Analyst

5. migrating sql server to msde

6. Reporting Tool, OLAP tool and Data Warehouse?

7. Subscription Expires when set to not Expire

8. WA-SEATTLE-89655--MS SQL Server-SYBASE-UNIX-ORACLE-Data Warehousing-DBA Oracle or SQL Server

9. Data Warehouse Data Cleaning/Scrubbing Tools