REF:: Schedual window NT 4.0 to run a Command

REF:: Schedual window NT 4.0 to run a Command

Post by aalhussei » Thu, 22 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi, how can I schedual window NT to run a batch file on a specific day
and time?

also, based on a condition lets say, if a file xyz exist in drive c: I
willrun an AT command line

thanks

--
Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.
http://www.talkway.com

REF:: Schedual window NT 4.0 to run a Command

Post by William Zho » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00

winat from nt resource kit can help you.

William Zhou