Object Model for DTS packages

Post by suzanne_mark.. » Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I am looking for a object model reference to the SQL 7.0 DTS packages.

Specifically, I am internet in finding out which method to use to
change the database on a transformation between two connections.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me know if you have any
information regarding this object model.

Thanks,
Suzanne

Object Model for DTS packages

Post by Darren Gree » Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I don't think it is the transformation you change, but the connection
itself.
Books Online does have what you require, although it is not always
obvious due to the lack of examples.
The best way to find out more is to use the ScriptPkg utility on an
existing package.
There are some examples for changing task and connection properties on
my site. (http://www.synk.com/friends/green/dtshowto.asp)

Darren Green
SQL/DTS - http://www.swynk.com/friends/green/