SQL_DMO problems

Post by mm » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I have SQL 6.5 enterprise manager loaded on my NT workstation

I've just installed SQL 7 on my workstation where it works fine
However when I try to connect to another sql server I receive this error
message...

"A connection could not be established to ServerName [SQL-DMO]SQL-DMO can
not connect to SQL Server 7.0 builds prior to build #603"

Can you please help?

Many thanks
mendel

SQL_DMO problems

Post by mm » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I've just discovered that that sql 7 is an old beta version thats why it
won't connect

>I have SQL 6.5 enterprise manager loaded on my NT workstation

>I've just installed SQL 7 on my workstation where it works fine
>However when I try to connect to another sql server I receive this error
>message...

>"A connection could not be established to ServerName [SQL-DMO]SQL-DMO can
>not connect to SQL Server 7.0 builds prior to build #603"

>Can you please help?

>Many thanks
>mendel

1. ASP, VBScript and SQL_DMO problem

I am able to connect to the sql server, but when I used SQL-DMO object
model, I getting error. Can you please help me out?

When I use this:

 For each oTable in oDatabase.Tables
    sScript = sScript & oTable.Script(Flag)
Next

I get the following errors:

 Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01b6'
Object doesn't support this property or method: 'Tables'

What am I doing wrong? Tables is a collection in SQL-DMO object model,
right?

Thanks.

Rabindra

2. import text file with different records

3. Restore vs SQL_DMO = Problem!!

4. High Performance Loader (HPL)...where can I get it?

5. I lost my database due to using SQL_DMO DetachDB method

6. One query hogging up 50% of Server CPU.

7. Using Access database in SQL_DMO

8. indexing

9. SQL_DMO Question

10. Microsoft SQL_DMO(ODBC-SQLState: 42000)

11. Which website can provide information about SQL_DMO programming

12. SQL_DMO