Query designer encountered a Query Error: Unspecified Error

Query designer encountered a Query Error: Unspecified Error

Post by DP » Fri, 05 May 2000 04:00:00

Guys ,
  I have this error : "Query designer encountered a Query Error: Unspecified
Error" after i have down data transfter using DTS ?
   Is there any help out there ?/

Dp

1. Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error,

Hello All,
I get the following error massage when I try to open a database table to
view data on SQL7 (SBS4.5)enterprise manager. It seem to me, even have this
error, the database still working. The application connecte to that table
still run.

"An unexpected error happened during this operation
Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error".

anyone know what is wrong ?? please help!!!

Thank you very much
Ben

2. VB & ORACLE, help me!!

3. - Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error

4. Ada-related object-oriented databases

5. Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error

6. MS-MSQL Server Error Message ?

7. Query designer encountered a query error

8. JDBC "Closed connection" between JSP pages

9. Query Designer encountered a Query error

10. Query Designer encountered a Query error.

11. query designer encounter a query error

12. Query Designer encountered a Query error

13. Query designer encountered a query error