Hi, I am stuck.When I submit the form, I am not sure what exactly have been submitted.

Post by Hussei » Fri, 25 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi, I am stuck.When I submit the form, I am not sure what exactly have been
submitted.
1- I got the value of a combo box.
2-I have values of a calculation.
3-don't know what I am submitting to the server.
Is there any way to know what exactly I am sending to the server. I am
using IDC/HTX
I tried to use the <input > trick so I could display the values passed to
the server inside the <input> box.No avail. what should I do??
thanx.Hussein