ODBC Connection Pooling

Post by Steve Bee » Sat, 09 Feb 2002 00:32:57

I have a web servers accessing a SQL2000 database, and
have connection pooling enabled.  The ODBC perf counters
are also enabled but hard and soft connections always show
0.  How can I prove that ODBC pooling is working or fix it
if the counters are right?

Thanks

1. ODBC Connection Pooling Vs OLE DB Resource Pooling

ODBC Connection Pooling    Vs      OLE DB Resource Pooling

Hi
Everyone
I am a Sql server DBA  at a  B2B Internet Startup
I have to determine which type of  pooling Should  we use to increase
overall performance
we use Clustering /Sqlserver /ADO/VB/ASP
There is no document which tells me which Pooling is Beneficial  for
Performance
If some one can help me with some Practical Advice

Thank you
John

2. NT 4.0 & Foxpro 2.6

3. DCOM objects

4. How to trim a string field in MS SQL Server database???

5. problem with DAO 3.60, ODBCDirect, trying to open an updatable recordset

6. odbc connection pooling

7. ODBC Connection Pooling

8. ODBC connection pools returns...

9. ODBC Connection Pooling