Maximum Image size allowed for Image Datatype

Maximum Image size allowed for Image Datatype

Post by JGP » Thu, 24 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Could someone tell me what is the maximum size for an Image file which I can
store under the datatype of Image. Because when i store a small Image file,
it stores properly. When i try to store an image of size around 901KB it
gives the following error:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]String data, right truncation

Could somone help me out?
Thanks.

Maximum Image size allowed for Image Datatype

Post by Otto Leal de Brit » Thu, 24 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Could you send me a sample of how to store/retrive images using sql server ?

Thank you