Need help with query using SQL please

Post by Lance Ferde » Fri, 07 Sep 2001 05:55:34

Still looking for help with my SQL query.

Need help with query using SQL please

Post by Will Rickard » Fri, 07 Sep 2001 14:04:54

Impatient are we?  posting this only 2 hours after the last reply to your thread...
Please post followups to the original thread.

--
Will Rickards

> Still looking for help with my SQL query.

Need help with query using SQL please

Post by Lance Ferde » Fri, 07 Sep 2001 21:13:04

Thanks for the chastising / sarcastic post.  I did mean to post to original but obviously did not.  Sorry for your inconvenience.

Good day

Need help with query using SQL please

Post by Will Rickard » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 01:01:57

Just poking fun ;)
don't take it too seriously

--
Will Rickards

> Thanks for the chastising / sarcastic post.  I did mean to post to original but obviously did not.  Sorry for your inconvenience.

> Good day

1. PLEASE HELP: Using Variables within SQL Queries

Hello Everyone,

I'm having a big problem doing SQL Queries. The code looks like this :-

        Dim Inv_Number As integer
        Inv_Number = 1234
        Data1.RecordSource = "SELECT * FROM MyTable where Inv_no = Inv_Number"

This does not work. But when I the code looks like this instead it works fine:-

        Data1.RecordSource = "SELECT * FROM MyTable where Inv_no = 1234"

Well I know in PL/SQL you have to put a colon or something for SQL to know
that it's variable. Ex  :Inv_number

Help me please if you know how  to include variables in SQL statements.

Vanita

2. medium time automatically converted to long time.

3. Please help...INSERT INTO QUERY using a query def as the source

4. GetString and Clip

5. Need help with this SQL Query please

6. SQL Parser...

7. Need help with a SQL/Access query please.

8. do a single one "Selec "

9. Help Please, need to pass arguments to a URL using SQL Server Job

10. Need some help with sql query please

11. Need help formulating a SQL query, please!

12. sql query, help needed urgently, please