Solid Quality Learning
"More than just Training"
SQL Server MVP
1. active/active cluster in sql7
we are considering to setup active/active cluster on our two sql servers
running sql7 so that they both can provoide fail over to each other, our
confusion is what will happen when one server in the cluster fails and its
resources are moved over to its secondary node, that is already running a
default instance of sql7.do the other server can run two seperate instance
of sql 7?
2. upgrade from SQL 7.0 beta3 to SQL 7.0
3. Setting up Alerts on SQL7 cluster Active.active
5. SQL7 active/active cluster upgrade to SQL2000
6. Logical counts on one selection?
7. Moving from Active/Passive to Active/Active Cluster
8. Macro Error?
9. Req: HOW-TO SS2000 cluster active-active install.
10. Installing SQL 2000 SP3 in a Active/Active Cluster
11. Problems installing SP2 for SQL2K in Cluster Active X Active
12. Install SQL 2000 SP1 on an Active/Active Cluster