ODBC 3.0 Programmer's Reference

Post by Pete » Sat, 15 Sep 2001 08:46:37

Does anybody know where to find the ODBC 3.0 Programmers Reference? I scaned
my MSDN Universal subscription but could not find it. The oly documentation
I found was the SQL Server ODBC Driver Programmer's Reference. Any ideas?

ODBC 3.0 Programmer's Reference

Post by Pete » Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:04:18

Found it, it's part of MDAC 2.6.

Quote:> Does anybody know where to find the ODBC 3.0 Programmers Reference? I