Keith, SQL Server MVP
Quote:> Can I still use the script created by sp_help_revdatabase
> <database name> and the dump file from 6.5 to recreate an
> identical database in SQL Server 7.0?
1. how to copy a database from SQL server6.5 to SQL server7.0
I have two NT servers ,one with SQL server6.5, and another with SQL server7.0. I have a database on the SQL server6.5, I want to copy it to SQL server7.0 ,I don't know to do it.
every time, when I on SQL server7.0 ,I use the DTS wizard to import database from SQL server6.5, I alwalse get the error message:
Error Source:Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL server
Error Description: The catalog stored procedures installed on server NTSERVER1 are Version 6.50.193; Version 07.00.0330 or later is required to support IDB Schema Rowset. Please contact your system administrator.
For I am the administrator, I don't know how to do. I hope someone can help me.
sorry for my poor English.
2. Very Basic
3. SQL Server7 linking to another SQL Server7 database.
4. Funny list behaviour in formset
5. **** Get "Provider" Not Found Using ADO w/ ODBC DSN ****
6. how to load SQL server7 ?????
7. What is a good tool for application monitoring of SQL statements
8. Access97 to SQL server6.5 database migration! ASAP
9. Backup SQL SERVER6.5 database in w2k
10. Upgrading from sql server6.5 to sql 2000
11. sql server6.5 enterprise BCP and Sql server7 desktop??