'The process could not deliver the snapshot to the Subscriber.

'The process could not deliver the snapshot to the Subscriber.

Post by BrianH » Fri, 20 Jul 2001 04:00:17

Dear all,

    I deploied the merger replication on sql server 2000 To SQL CE .The
system show the error massage 'The process could not deliver the snapshot to
the Subscriber.' when I execute the replication. And its status display
'success' .

    I stop the SQL SERVER Agent on sql server 2000 ,and It display the same
.Is it not necessary to use the sql server agent when replication?

    And I have replicated sucessfully use the same program on my CE Device
to another SQL SERVER 2000. But I also replicated sucessfully between this
sql server 2000(as the publisher)and other sql server 2000 (as the
subsciber) .

    What's wrong or any ideas?

Thank you!

'The process could not deliver the snapshot to the Subscriber.

Post by Kevin J. Bosk » Sat, 21 Jul 2001 22:54:57

Brian,

Look at your NTFS permissions on your Publisher.  You will need to verify
that the IIS user your SQL Server CE Server Agent is running under has READ
permissions to this folder.

Take a look at the Whitepaper on
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/administration/2000/securitymod...
.

-Kevin

Quote:> Dear all,

>     I deploied the merger replication on sql server 2000 To SQL CE .The
> system show the error massage 'The process could not deliver the snapshot
> the Subscriber.' when I execute the replication. And its status display
> 'success' .

>     I stop the SQL SERVER Agent on sql server 2000 ,and It display the
same
> .Is it not necessary to use the sql server agent when replication?

>     And I have replicated sucessfully use the same program on my CE Device
> to another SQL SERVER 2000. But I also replicated sucessfully between this
> sql server 2000(as the publisher)and other sql server 2000 (as the
> subsciber) .

>     What's wrong or any ideas?

> Thank you!

1. Error:The process could not deliver the snapshot to the Subscriber

I am using evb with a sql2k publisher.  When I try to replicate from my
application on my ipaq device to the publisher I get the following error;

Number: 80045017:
The process could not deliver the snapshot to the Subscriber

The publisher resides on a machine that is not the docking station pc.  The
applications replication works fine through the emulater.  The application
also works fine on the ipaq subscriber if it is docked on the publisher.

Any ideas?

2. Sybase Performance on HP vs. Sun

3. Error:The process could not deliver the snapshot to the subscriber

4. Solaris or NT on Dell PowerEdge 8450?

5. Err: The Process Couild not Deliver the Snapshot to the Subscriber

6. How to disable trigger on table through application

7. 'The process could not deliver the snapshot to the subscriber' on text field

8. Btrieve 'hang'

9. The process could not deliver the snapshot to the Subscriber

10. The process could not deliver the snapshot to the subscriber