Profiler Problem with SQL Server 2000 (PrepareSQL - 71)

Profiler Problem with SQL Server 2000 (PrepareSQL - 71)

Post by Stealth Acces » Sun, 04 Feb 2001 04:11:25

Under SQL 7.0, when you prepare a SQL statement and then execute it, the
Profiler logs the correct events: 71 for PrepareSQL and 72 for
ExecutePreparedSQL.

Under SQL Server 2000, the PrepareSQL event is missing from the trace,
however, the ExecutePreparedSQL and UnprepareSQL events are there.

Is this a bug in the 2000 Profiler?

--
David Gugick
Intrinsic Design, Inc.

1. SQL Server 2000 and SQL Profiler

I'm trying to capture the connect and disconnect events under SQL Profiler
for some connection pooling test. However, under the Session group I only
have access to the event ExistingConnection. I'm running on XP Professional.
I have seen documentation mention the two events I want to monitor. What am
I missing?

2. US-AZ-ORACLE FORMS AND REPORTS DEVELOPER-6I

3. Sql Profiler Sql Server 2000

4. Oracle Installer Problems

5. VB6 Beta Exams 71-175 and 71-176 Who has taken them?

6. Dynamic Sql - another question

7. 7.3b3 ok on unixware 71[12] here

8. ODBC or OCX???

9. 32 bit ODBC driver for Oracle 71 needed

10. Oracle ad: Sybase needs 71 lines proprietary code

11. MDAC v2.71.9030.9

12. SQL 2000 Profiler problems