Where to D/L SQL 7?

Post by J. Ricker » Sun, 22 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I need to locate the demo version of SQL 7 that used to be downloadable from
Microsoft's website, but isn't to be found anymore.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance, please email responses....

Where to D/L SQL 7?

Post by BP Margoli » Sun, 22 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Microsoft has replaced the evaluation copy of SQL Server 7.0 with an
evaluation copy of SQL Server 2000.
Many books dealing with SQL Server 7.0, especially those from Microsoft
Press, contain a CD that has the 120-day evaluation copy of SQL Server 7.0.

Quote:> please email responses....

Post here, read here

BP Margolin
Please reply only to the newsgroups.

Quote:> I need to locate the demo version of SQL 7 that used to be downloadable
from
> Microsoft's website, but isn't to be found anymore.

> Anyone have any ideas?

> Thanks in advance, please email responses....

Where to D/L SQL 7?

Post by J. Ricker » Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:17:46

Quote:

> Microsoft has replaced the evaluation copy of SQL Server 7.0 with an
> evaluation copy of SQL Server 2000.

I need specifically SQL 7.0.  Nobody knows of a place
to download it????  I have a book already and it didn't come with the CD.

jr

1. SQL equivallent to "\ds" in psql

Where does Postgres store information about the sequences?  I tried
looking in the tables produced by "\dS", but could find no references
to the sequences. :(

What I want is an SQL equivallent of "\ds" command, which will return
a list of all sequences in the current database.  I need this for a
periodically run script so that I could keep an eye on all sequences
in the database.

Many thanks,
--
Arcady Genkin

2. ADO Update very slow against SQL Server 6.5

3. How to get from SQL/DS to Ingres and back again

4. New Database Developers Toolbox available!!!!

5. SQL/DS

6. Freaking error

7. IBM SQL/DS Newsgroup or Mailing List?

8. sqlldr problem

9. SQL/DS Adabas

10. SQL/DS to Sun Ingres

11. IBM-DB2 and IBM-SQL/DS Information Needed

12. Cannot resolve collation conflict for %ls operation.????

13. %ls