Need recommendations for SQL 7 training courseware-intro level

Need recommendations for SQL 7 training courseware-intro level

Post by Thomas Burn » Wed, 05 Apr 2000 04:00:00

We will be training a group of people "Intro to SQL 7"... it will be a
classroom delivery...does anybody have recommendations on courseware to
support a 2-3 day intro level class? Ideally, I would like to use workbooks
with exercises.

Thank you.

Thomas Burns

1. Recommendation for great Intro to SQL training

Preferrably in Fairfield county, CT, Westchester County, NY or New York
City.

People I work with are looking to training power users in SQL - so the
course should not cover any dba issues only transact or ANSI SQL.

David Satz
Principal Software Engineer
Hyperion Solutions
(using VB6 SP3/MTS/SQL Server 6.5 SP5a./MDAC 2.1.2.4202.3)
(Please respond to the newsgroup.)

2. database rights

3. Need recommendations on training courseware for a "Intro to SQL 7"

4. reindex or fixing corrupt database

5. Getting SQL Questions Answered

6. Drop Temp Table Fails

7. Wanted: SQL Server Training Courseware

8. Intro to Oracle (PL/SQL) Training

9. DW Training - Need Recommendations

10. I Need recommendation for VB Training Video Series???