sql2000 70-228 70-229.

Post by pau » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:42:03

Hi everyone
   I have downloaded the evaluation copy of sql server2000 and was
thinking of buying the sybex books for the 70-228 70-229.Would these
books give me a understanding of sql2000 and what are your thoughts on
my method of passing these 2 exams.Thanks in advance
       Paul

sql2000 70-228 70-229.

Post by michae » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:59:42

I'm studying 229 now.
My SQL is adequate for the exma, but my knowledge of SQL Server isn't so I'm
using, , in order, the BOL, the Transcender exams, and the Inside SQL Server
2000 book.

If you need more on writing SQL, you could do a lot worse than Guerrera's
book (name escapes me), publisher Wrox.

michael

P.S. your post belongs in microsoft.public.cert.mcsd or mcdba ;-)

Quote:> Hi everyone
>    I have downloaded the evaluation copy of sql server2000 and was
> thinking of buying the sybex books for the 70-228 70-229.Would these
> books give me a understanding of sql2000 and what are your thoughts on
> my method of passing these 2 exams.Thanks in advance
>        Paul

1. Second hand book required for sql server 2000 EXAM- 70-228 /70-229/70-215:

hi

Any one having second hand book/ used one for sql server 2000 -exam
:70-228 or 70-229/70-215 books of any, iam ready to purchase at half
price or discount, if you have any books of it , pls mail to

2. WinNT Service - Filemaker Pro 4?

3. Hide columns in Browser

4. MCDBA Exams 70-228 and 70-229

5. DB Engineers needed in Austin TX