sql query question

Post by theo aivazia » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

i migrated from 6.5 to 7.0 and when i run an asp query is tells me there is
no data found! everything is setup exactly in iis and sql however the server
page does not return the data! in a ~?.al query it returns the data fine,

any answeres out there?

sql query question

Post by theo aivazia » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

i solved my own problem!!!

odbc source want not correct

Quote:> i migrated from 6.5 to 7.0 and when i run an asp query is tells me there
is
> no data found! everything is setup exactly in iis and sql however the
server
> page does not return the data! in a ~,."al query it returns the data fine,

> any answeres out there?

1. SQL Query question and unload db question

Hello,

I've already accomplished part of what I need to do by going three
sides around the barn, but wondered if there was an easier way.

What I wanted was just a list of the table names in a db.

To do that, I ran help tables *.t*, which, of course, got me _all_ the
information about each table, then did a search, cut and paste routine
on all that to get just the table names into a concise list.

Is there some syntax I missed someplace, or a query routine that would
produce just the table names in a db? What would have really been
peachy, is a routine that would have pulled out only those table names
ending in 000, 110, or 700. The table name format is something like
ttccom010110.

Second part is a question about unloaddb. We're moving a 2.0/8125
install to 2.5/whatever install. The tools that come with the front end
app are apparently Baan tools (the app was originally written in that,
several generations ago).

The typical instructions call for running a bdbpre command line routine
against the aforementioned table list, which creates a delimited file
suitable for doing a bdbpost back into the new install tables.

Are there any problems in moving directly from 2.0 to 2.5? And, is
there anything special or or more preferable about using the
unloaddb/loaddb command line arguments?

Many thanks and for those celebrating Memorial Day, hope it was good
for you.

Regards,

Mike Ossing
Rodem, Inc.
Cincinnati, OH
513-922-6140

2. Wrong Fixpack!!!

3. SQL Query Question...can I do this?

4. Dublin - Senior Progress Developer/ Technical Architect - SCO UNIX Platform/ GUI Development

5. SQL query question

6. ingres 8.9 and SQL

7. SQL Query Question

8. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

9. A SQL query question...

10. SQL-Query-question

11. SQL Query Question - Inserting new records?

12. SQL Query Question

13. Transact-SQL Query Question