SQL Server 6.5 Service Pack 5a

Post by Wim Lecointer » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I hear that Service Pack 5 introduced some new bugs, that should be fixed
with Service Pack 5a. Where can I find Service Pack 5a on the internet (if
already published) ?

greetings,Wim Lecointere

SQL Server 6.5 Service Pack 5a

Post by Wim Lecointer » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I hear that Service Pack 5 introduced some new bugs, that should be fixed
with Service Pack 5a. Where can I find Service Pack 5a on the internet (if
already published) ?

greetings,Wim Lecointere

SQL Server 6.5 Service Pack 5a

Post by Wim Lecointer » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I hear that Service Pack 5 introduced some new bugs, that should be fixed
with Service Pack 5a. Where can I find Service Pack 5a on the internet (if
already published) ?

greetings,Wim Lecointere

SQL Server 6.5 Service Pack 5a

Post by Roy Harv » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Wim,

Quote:>I hear that Service Pack 5 introduced some new bugs, that should be fixed
>with Service Pack 5a. Where can I find Service Pack 5a on the internet (if
>already published) ?

ftp:\\ftp.microsoft.com\bussys\sql\public\fixes\usa\sql65\sp5\sp5ax86.exe

Roy