Help with DB password problem

Post by Ken » Thu, 12 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm using IIS40 with FP 2000 extensions, and SQL 7.0.  I recently change the
sa password in the SQL database, and I started getting application event
errors that
EventID 263
Office Web Server
ADO Error 80040e4D, login failed for user sa

then I tried to set the password thru the Office Admin Html and got the
following error.

Registering the values for the specified metadata object... Done!
Checking Database Integrity...
This step encountered an error:

[DBNMPNTW]Specified SQL server not found.

Does anyone know how to correct this and let Office know about the changes?

thanks
Ken

1. how do i access a password protected MS-ACCESS db without the password

i want my users to input some data in the database which is
password protected, but every time they need to put data the password has to be supplied. is it possible that i can provide password through some interface.

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.codeguru.com/vb         The website for VB programmers.

2. Parameters in a Query

3. Help me use a password on Access 97 db through VB5

4. CA-SENIOR DBA

5. Access db Password Problem

6. how to use array?

7. Password Problems connecting VB6 to an Access 7.0 DB

8. ado and ASP connection

9. Open DB with password problem (err 3031)

10. Password Protected DB PLEASE HELP!!!

11. Help: Passing password to Access97 db

12. DB Password problem

13. problems opening password-protected Access 2k db