SQL-DMO

Post by Robert Stricklan » Mon, 05 Aug 2002 04:40:34

Is there a way to load a new database into the Database Maintenance Plan?

If this is not the correct group to ask about DMO questions place tell me
where...

SQL-DMO

Post by Andrew J. Kell » Mon, 05 Aug 2002 05:37:29

I don't think you can do that directly thru DMO but you can easily with a
stored procedure called sp_add_maintenance_plan_db.  By the way this is an
OK place for the question but you should have started a new thread.

--
Andrew J. Kelly,  SQL Server MVP
TargitInteractive

Quote:> Is there a way to load a new database into the Database Maintenance Plan?

> If this is not the correct group to ask about DMO questions place tell me
> where...

1. SQL-DMO: Get Replication Merge Agents history using SQL-DMO

Hi experts,

    Currently I am developing a new application in VB.NET
with SQL-DMO to provide the two functionalities:
1.  View Replication Merge Agents History through a
screen.
2.  Change a SQL Server Agent Job Schedule through a
screen.

    I am able to use SQL-DMO to get and edit the Job
Schedule.  However I have been searching through the Net
but cannot find any SQL-DMO classes that can get the
history information of the Replication Merge Agents.

    Due to licensing restrictions, I cannot use SQL
Namespace.  Could you please kindly advise me is there a
way to get the history information of the Replication
Merge Agents using only SQL-DMO?

Thank you very much in advance.

2. pgaccess 0.98.8 beta 1 - the show starts

3. SQL-DMO: Does ANYONE know where good info can be found on using SQL-DMO for

4. IDS 9.21 ontape error

5. SQLDMO 2k compability with sqldmo 7

6. Keys and Ordering

7. Client-Side SQLDMO Programming in VB - Can't register SQLDMO.DLL for SQL2K

8. How the read unzipped files on a Mac

9. sqldmo.dll & sqldmo.rll

10. Client-Side SQLDMO Programming in VB - Can't register SQLDMO.DLL for SQL2K

11. SQL-DMO Problem in T-SQL in SQL Server 7 with SP3