database diagrammer not displaying diagrammer

database diagrammer not displaying diagrammer

Post by Srinivas Chagant » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi All,
My database diagrammer suddenly stopped showing diagrams that I created.
Also, when I try to create to create a new diagram, it is not going to the
wizard which it used to.  I rebooted the machine but that it did not help.
I am running 7.0 with sp1.  Any ideas why this is hapening?

Thanks

database diagrammer not displaying diagrammer

Post by Erd?l BIRAME » Fri, 08 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Try to find out, which DLL is responsible for the diagrammer and then
re-register the DLL by

regsrv32 filename.DLL

Erd?l BIRAMEN MCP+Internet, MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA, MCT

Quote:> Hi All,
> My database diagrammer suddenly stopped showing diagrams that I created.
> Also, when I try to create to create a new diagram, it is not going to the
> wizard which it used to.  I rebooted the machine but that it did not help.
> I am running 7.0 with sp1.  Any ideas why this is hapening?

> Thanks

1. Enterprise Manager/Database Diagrammer

I have SQLServer2000 running on a Windows2000 server.  I
also have several SQLServer Clients running on developer
desktops currently running Windows98.  All of the client
desktops are experiencing mmc application exceptions while
within the Database Diagrammer piece of the Enterprise
Manager.  These exceptions do not appear to be tied to any
one specific event and in one case occurred in response to
scrolling to view more of the diagram.  Does anyone know
of a patch that is necessary to run the Diagrammer on
Windows98?  Thanks for any help in advance.

2. Ingres Consultant

3. Database Diagrammer?

4. Optional Feature not implemented

5. Table Artist - Visual Database Diagrammer

6. TechTips: Here's -why- a database file can become "corrupt"

7. Designer 2000 - Module Data Diagrammer

8. FoxPro Databases FAQ #0: Welcome To The Machine

9. Problem with Application Design Transformer in Function Hierarchy Diagrammer in Oracle Designer 6

10. PD ER diagrammer?

11. Entity Relationship Diagrammer

12. ER diagrammer