Error Checking in DTS VBScript Task

Post by sgup.. » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
    I am new to DTS and trying to write a VBScript task. How do you
check errors in this process. Like if I want to do "on error goto
cleanup"

Thanks
Shabnam

1. Time out errors when executing DTS ActiveX Script Task (VBScript)

Hello,

I am not sure whether this is an appropriate place to post the question,
since there is no DTS newsgroups listed, but...
I am using MSSQL7 SP1, NT4 SP5 and DTS. On some executions of a DTS package
I am getting timeout errors
running ActiveX Script Tasks written in VBScript. The tasks scans a table
and then for each record in that table issues
an insert statement to another table. The error does not happen always, i.e.
happens on some machines and not on
others.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Please reply by email, if possible.

TIA,

Igor Nakshin

2. Return Status of DTS Package .Execute Method

3. DTS ActiveX Task Issue: Create FileSysObj object in VBScript Freezes Package

4. Slow performance in 11.9.2 vs. 11.0.3

5. DTS task order using vbscript on an ASP page

6. Email Input to Filemaker

7. DTS: ActiveX Script task error when using with Analysis Processing Task

8. Error 268

9. Error Assigning Task object to Custom Task object while calling DTS APIs in VB.NET

10. DTS Task Kit 1 OLAP Services Processing Task error

11. DTS: ActiveX Script task error when using with Analysis Processing Task

12. DTS Transform Data Task fails in job where DTS Execute SQL Task does not

13. DTS Custom task in C# and threading model of DTS C# custom tasks